Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Passion

So today was opening day for the Kaiser Antioch Farmers Market. The Market management did a fabulous job with the Market set up, I can't remember when it looked as fantastic as it did today. We had a few brand new vendors too, so I went over to welcome them. One was this vendor that had pupusas (sp? They are these amazing little treats!). It was his very first time doing a Market anywhere and he told me it was his dream come true. I was just digging listening to him, his passion was so obvious and I was totally feeding off of it! I have that same passion, all these years later, I LOVE what I do. I look forward to watching him get his share of loyal customers as I have. I am sure that he'll appreciate them as much as I appreciate you guys.
There's a quote from Joseph Campbell that says "Follow your bliss". It is my wish for all of you, that you can do that, and feel the passion, and fill your heart with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment