Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Sunday, May 20, 2012

waiting for the dust to settle

Sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up with you guys, this last week has been a blur! The first and third weeks of the month are when I have 5 Markets, and let me tell you one more Market creates a LOT more work! It's not so bad, I can work around it, it's just that it doesn't leave much time for other things! One of the new developments this last week has been the new phone. As you know I have always taken credit cards using the old school "knuckle buster" and then running them when I got home, it was seldom a problem until a few weeks ago when cards issued by Wells Fargo refused to be processed any other way than with a credit card reader. Of course having a Blackberry, that left me no options as even the one credit card reader that DID work, discontinued working with it! So I had to get a new phone that would work with the Square, and THAT I love! If you haven't yet seen it, it's this very cool little card reader that attaches to your phone to process credit card transactions. The funds are them credited to your checking account. Most credit cards the fee is 2.7% which is even better than what I was getting with www.propay.com. If you need to process credit cards, do check it out at www.squareup.com Hopefully I'll be better able to keep up with you the next two weeks only 4 Markets, ahhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment