Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Downsizing

So in August the house we were living in went on the Market. It was a lil stressful because a lot of folks were in the same boat as us and there weren't many places available to rent,  let alone places that welcomed one large dog and two cats.

We finally found a cottage in our beloved Downtown. Feeling very blessed to have found a place, the question was, could we go from a 3/2 to a cottage, and could my studio go from a large 2 car garage to a small one car garage.

The answer is yes! It's not easy at times, but I'm here to tell you it CAN be done. The picture is all of my stuff filling up the small garage before I started the transformation onto a studio.

Next post will be some pictures of what I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment