Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Balancing Act

Whether you work for yourself or another, it's always a question of balance (that was an Album by the Moody Blues by the way!). It's not always easy to get everything done. For me it's a matter of staying organized, I have this planner that goes everywhere with me and it would actually be much easier for me if it were surgically attached!
The thing is that you HAVE to take time out for YOU once in a while to recharge your batteries as they say. For me that's always a challenge because I truly love what I do so it doesn't feel like work most of the time. But there's the thing about, if you take care of yourself, you are better able to give to others. Still hard to take time to goof off without feeling guilty, that's me though. Working on it.
I hope you take time out for you today - Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment