Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Festive Market

Days like today are the reason I love to do Farmers Markets! It was opening day for season for my Martinez Market and it was fantastic to see so many of my customers that I hadn't seen in a while. The Market Association (Pacific Coast Farmers Market Assn) pulled out all the stops, there was a jumpy house for the kids, lively music and bright balloons everywhere and just lots of festivity in the air.
The thing I love about that Market is that the folks really support the Market and the other thing I really love is the attitude there is just so easy and laid back. I always say I feel like I could just take my shoes off and "just be". It was awesome to be back and we'll be there every Sunday for the rest of the season. I am exhausted but had such a nice time. Do come on a Sunday if you're around, 10-2 on Main Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment