Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hangin' in there

I used to have a Market buddy, and we were talking one day about how inconsistent the Markets can be, it can be scary when you do this for a living, you just never know what kind of day you're going to have. My friend said "some days it's chicken, other days it's just feathers" which I thought was very to the point! If I still ate meat, I'd rather have chicken than feathers! So today was a feather day, but the thing to take away from a day like this is, it's just now and then, thank goodness. You also look at the day to see if there's anything else you could have done, but on a day where the weather is a factor, plus it's January, there's just not much you can do, except hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment