Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Passion

I am a firm believer in being unique, and being myself. I'd rather stand out a little than go along with everyone else because it's the current "fashion", know what I mean? It's one of the things I'm passionate about, you can't fake that! I came across this quote from Ivanka Trump that I thought was pretty right on, she considered it her best advice : "Love what you do. There's always going to be someone else who's smarter than you, but there's no substitute for passion. People who are passionate always work the hardest, and that sets them apart" I'm very passionate about what I do for a living too, I can't imagine doing anything that I'd love more!

No comments:

Post a Comment