Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A word about tables

My Market tables are all tall. One is a Lifetime table that has variable heights and the other is my original table that I use PVC pipe to make the table taller. (see the pink "leg warmers" in the pocture?). The reason I have a taller table that usual is actually 3-fold. 1) Makes it a little harder for unattended children to grab things off the table (It happens!) 2) Easier on my back, leaning over a short table will take its toll and, the # 1 reason for having a taler table: the closer your table to the nose and eyes of your people the easier it will be for them to see how awesome your products are, and to spend obscene anmounts of money! If you're using a short table, think about that! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment