Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Monday, September 2, 2013

Noir

This was such a fun soap to do. It was inspired by some chats I have most Sunday's with a customer at my Martinez Market. He loves old movies too and we always chat about them. One day I was thinking how cool it would be to do a soap in homage to Film Noir! That's what this soap is about, so it's got black and grey in it. The scent came from an episode of Frasier! I was watching and he says "now to try my new soap, it's sandalwood with just a touch of clove"! I said "that's IT!" I wanted something smokey for the scent and that's it! It wont be ready for another week yet and its a small batch but I really loved the concept, start to finish, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment