Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!

It must be January, I'm working on a new post! lol

I seriously do love the new year, it's like a new day, it holds out so much promise, so much possibility! I love to set new goals, it makes me so happy to cross them off the list! 

So far the only thing I have accomplished is updating my banner for the Etsy shop. 
I'm happy with it though, love the colors. 

I will be adding soy candles to the Etsy shop and the website and will be bringing back the scrub bars too, for a limited run at least, more on that when I've got them made! The candles are always a huge challenge to keep in stock, so having them online will be an adventure!

Happy new year! May all your goals be attained! 

No comments:

Post a Comment