Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Monday, January 29, 2018

Impression Mat Part 2

So I am pretty pleased for a first attempt. Pictures below.
 What would I do differently next time?
I would use a disposable cup to mix in, I generally am a big one to reuse things, but this was messy! I would also use something that had more of a pronouced design, in other words, this was thin, I would have had a better mat with something that wasn't as fine as this was. Pretty happy though!

This completed mat.

Soap made with a little color, to highlight the impressions.



Soap with no color.

I hope the information provided will inspire you to make your own mat! For further reading, check out www.Auntclara.com, her instructions are fabulous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment