Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Stamping away

I really resisted stamping my soap for a while, it's a lot of extra work, but it is a great way for customers to remember where their fabulous soap came from!
 There is a bit of a learning curve as far as knowing when to stamp the soap; if you do it too soon you wont get a clean impression, the soap will want to adhere to the stamp, if you wait too long, you'll need muscles and may still not get a good clean impression. So, if you're thinking of doing that, remember it will take a minute to figure it out! 
There are a lot of places that will do the stamps, I have always been happy with Dave at Lasercutz on Etsy. He's in the UK, but I always get my stamp pretty fast and he's great at communication. If you're looking to get a stamp made I highly recommend them!  

1 comment: