Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Monday, January 15, 2018

Market Props

So I change the apprearance of my table pretty frequently. If you have a Market that you do regularly, you know it's important to have things of different heights and textures for visual interest, These are some of the things I currently have on my table and they are each cool for one reason or other. The silver tray came from a shop in downtown Antioch ( G Street Mercantile ) one of my favorite huntings grounds. The wire Loofa Bar holder came from a lady in Brentwood who was retiring her shop and I snagged that for $5. The wooden things were all made by my husband from repurposed wood, mostly pallets, those are my favorite because they were made with love. (the white square is velcro, I attach the price sign with that )  Do you have a favorite item on your market table?




No comments:

Post a Comment