Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Take time...








to enjoy the scenery, and the flowers. I am most guilty of this, I get so focused on what I'm doing that I forget to just look around and enjoy, you know? The days that I go to Berkeley for supplies, half the time I forget to eat, although I DO have my coffee, trust me on that, you do NOT want to be around me when I haven't had it! My son says "instant human, just add coffee". So anyhow when I was at the Pleasanton Market yesterday I took a little walk and shot a couple of pix I though you'd enjoy. I wish you could see the color on those sweet peas, they are so gorgeous! So whatever your plans today, don't forget to take out a little time to just breathe and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment