Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Few things for the new year

You know, I am always trying to streamline things, that's just me. The new year is a great time to implememnt the changes.
I have been so busy this Holiday Season that I haven't been able to keep up with my soap making, let alone our chats here. I am prolly going to Blog a little less in the new year as I try to re-organize a few things.
It's a good time to look at the past year and see what worked, what didn't, and what can I do better.
I did get to attend the Creative Conference for Entrepreneurs, one day at least, and would definatley be up for another seminar like that, it was so cool to just be around other members of my "tribe". All that creative energy, it was fantastic. So that's one thing I want to do in the coming year if it presents itself.
So anyhow those are the things I'm thinking about as we put the year to bed. How about you? Any big changes or great realizations?

No comments:

Post a Comment