Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Friday, December 30, 2011

My new little "organizers"

So you guys already know that I have a thing for little containers, well I saw these adorable little drawers on Etsy and then it was ON!
First I saw this one:
And tried depsrately to talk myself out of it. It was the most expensive of all the ones I saw! So I kept looking and found this one:







So I ordered it, meanwhile could not stop thinking about the first one, so, I ended up ordering BOTH!
The first one is here already, I made a spot for the two of them and of course I'll use them for my small treaures in the Studio. It was just one of those things, I couldn't control myself!
Have you ever had that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment