Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Good News and the Bad news

So my gorgeous new labels were ready at the Printers today. The good news is that they were gorgeous, except for one small typo, that was the bad news. I decided to keep them anyhow because 1) I didn't want to waste the otherwise perfect labels and B) they offered me a nice discount on the order!
I didn't put a picture of the label so that those of you that see the "Not Just For Feet Bars" in person can try to spot the error!
By the way, we usually do a "proof" before anything is printed, but I have a long standing relationship with the Printer and it really wasn't a huge deal. Not like I never make typos! One of my friends makes so many typos, she calls herself the "Queen of Pythos" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment