Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

On a personal note

I don't write about my personal life very often, but it's worth mentioning today, it's our 25th wedding anniversary, I think that's so special, especially in this disposable age we live in.
I'd have to say the number one thing is probably just communication and understanding, you have nothing with

out those things. Of course lots of love, that goes without saying.
Just wanted to share that with you. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Happy 25th wedding anniversary.

    Congratulations to you and your husband for keeping the love alive for 25 years ... wishing you more years of loving.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations from me too. It's quite a landmark to reach.

    ReplyDelete