Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sisterhood of the earrings





So this lady comes up to my table at my beloved Martinez Farmers Market. She's one of the Artisans and does ceramics. I couldn't help but notice her earrings, I thought they were so cool, and she said that she'd had them over 20 years, and I said if she ever got sick of them she could send them my way! So, at the end of the day, she wanted to get some glycerine soap and wanted to trade me her earrings for them! I said "well you can't do that, you've had them for so long" and she smiled and said "they're MY earrings and I can trade if I want to!" and of course I was thrilled to have them! She said she knew that I'd love them as much as she did, and she's right, I'll enjoy them for the NEXT 20 years. It was just very special and I told her I would always remember her when I wore them, and we exchanged a hug. It was just so sweet. So we'll always have a connection, the sisterhood of the cool earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment