Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tuesday

I was at the Market, and freezing I might ad, it started off really foggy and the cold remained with us most of the day. So anyhow, this one customer came up, she had given me some fingerless gloves long time ago and then this other customer came up and she said "I was thinking about you today, how cold your hands must get, these are for you" and it was a pack of handwarmers! Isn't that just the sweetest thing?
So I was telling the two of them that there's a point at which, when I tell my friends about my customers, that I don't know if I should refer to them as customer/friend, or friend/customer. And one of them said we are "Frustomers" :-)
Thank you to all my frustomers!
BTW the Murray Bars did very well, sold 9 of the 11 I brought. The other two are on reserve for a couple of folks in Pleasanton, I'll be making it again though!

No comments:

Post a Comment