Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Friday, June 22, 2012

My ever changing schedule

I was at my Antioch Kaiser Market yesterday. I do that one twice a month, it gives me 5 Markets one the weeks I do them. It prolly doesn't sound like that much, but trust me, one more Market is quite a lot of work. I don't mind it really if it's a busy Market and for me it's quiet to somewhere in the middle. So after yesterday's Market I asked if I could just do it once a month. I am so busy these days that it kills me to know that I could be getting caught up rather than standing where it's not too busy, for me anyhow. Hopefully this will help me keep up with production! So, I'll be there just the first week of the month. Ahhhhh :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment