Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Monday, November 4, 2013

Streamlining

I've decided to cut a couple of products that are time intensive. I always feel badly when I have to do that, especially when it's something that has been around a long time. The thing is that my focus for the coming year is streamlining so I can focus more on the core products, full sized soap and candles. So I'll be eliminating the Mini's and the glyerine soap, although I may do glycerine from time to time. I was thinking about the hours a week it takes to maintain an additional 18 mini soaps ( in addition to the 30+ I already do! ) as well as making each glycerine soap one at a time, it adds up to quite a lot! Anyhow, just wanted to let you guys know, so as soon as the current stock is gone, it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment