Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Limited Edition

You guys know how I love to do a Limited Edition soap for you whenever I can, this time I had something fun to play with. One of my suppliers sent me some "day-glo orange" colorant. The funny thing is, just because it says it's orange, it doesn't mean it will be in the finished product, you just sort of cross your fingers and hold your breath! I did the scent in Almond and Orange, you guys really like that one so I did a nice large batch so it will be available for all my Markets starting January 19th (Sunday). So below are pix of the soap in the mold, just cut, and finished :-)
See how pink it looks?
In case you wanted to see it sideways :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment