Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Monday, December 12, 2016

Down-sizing

So the move is done, I would never have believed I could make a tiny studio like this work but it does! I think down sizing is good, we went from a 3 bedroom house to a 1 bedroom cottage. We donated a lot of things that we really didn't need, it's amazing the amount of things you collect!

For a long time we've wanted to be back in Downtown Antioch, but I didn't think we could make a small studio work, I've been spoiled and have had a large studio for a long time. The picture is of when we were moving, it was wall to wall stuff!

I have always been a big believer in using vertical space, I really got to put it to the test! Happy to say everything works out and the coolest thing with a small studio is less walking! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment