Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Monday, August 29, 2011

Friends




I was at the Martinez Farmers Market today and I was thinking about the friends I have made there and the connections I've made.
I have the awesome folks that have been my customers since the begining, our kids have grown up and we've told stories to one another of the day to day things, and the major things that have happened in our lives.
There are also the wonderful vendors that I have known for years. Many of us attend the same Markets and we compare notes about how the days Markets were and we have become sort of a family that travels around each week. Sometimes you wont do a Market with someone for a while and when you see them again, the connection is instant. You know that they make their living this way too, with the ups and downs, days with stellare sales, and the ones that are "craptacular".
I think at the end of the day, the connections we make are so important and I am so grateful to those that I have connected with. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment