Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Great Myth




The great myth is that if you're self employed, you get to get up at 10 every day, work in your pajamas, that's when you FEEL like working. You work only when you want to and you rake in the dough.
The truth is, that you will work harder for yourself than you EVER will work for anyone else, you will often work longer hours and if you don't do it, it wont get done! It makes me crazy when I see th myth perpertuated on TV and in movies.
Don't get my wrong, I LOVE whan I do and I know that I'm blessed to do what I enjoy, but know that working for yourself is NOT for the faint of heart! That myth is BUSTED!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, it is SO true! The picture nailed it, people think that I'm on permanent vacation because I'm self-employed. Truth is, I haven't had a vacation since I became my own boss!

    Steve Nartowicz
    Little Birch Farm
    www.littlebirchfarm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you get it Steve!
    Your Birch Items are lovely BTW!

    ReplyDelete