Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Trying to keep up

Not complaining, it's a good problem to have...I just try to manage! It used to be that I could just do all the background stuff on my non-market day, you know, separating oils, doing labels, lining molds, that kind of stuff. Now I find that I have to do it whenever I can steal a moment! The thing is to try to make Monday not as crazy as it always is, it's just one day and there's usually SO much to do! The holidays will be here before you know it, so I have to figure out some clever way of getting more time out of a day. I already start my day at 5 and refuse to get up any earlier than that! How about you? How do you manage?

No comments:

Post a Comment