Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Confidence




I was reading a blog the other day and the topic was self confidence. It went on to say how many folks really attained more confidence as a result of being a business owner. You definately learn to grow and stretch yourself much further than you ever thought you would.
For me, I've gotten alot more assertive than I used to be, I don't back down from a confrontation, particularly where some one/something is trying to step on the business. Of course I sometimes wonder if the attitude comes from having the business for so long, or if I'm just getting old and cranky!
I do think having confidence is a good thing, it's a good feeling to be sure of yourself. Have you noticed any of those changes in yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment