Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion :-)

Great Deal

You know how when you're growing up, you're taught to not brag about yourself or draw attention to yourself? Well, I'm here to tell you, if you're self employed, you'd better LEARN how to do that! It's a matter of survival!

I think that really, it's a matter or having confidence in whatever it is that you are doing, and I truly believe we have a great product that's good for your skin and are blessed to have a loyal following. We explore all kinds of "distribution channels" in an effort to bring our soap to the public. One of my favorites is www.Meylah.com, they are pretty new as an on-line venue, but have lots of heart! Help me support them!

No comments:

Post a Comment