Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Taking time out - it's SO worth it!

I am probably the worst one about this, I happen to love what I do and so as much work as it can be, it's hard to tear myself away, plus when you have a little company that's thriving, you want to nurture that as much as possible.
But every now and then, it's good to step back a little, and spend time with friends and family. I was blessed anough to get some time with my best friend yesterday, she lives out of state now and so it's really special to get to see her, although we do e mail every day.
Its fun to spend the time with someone that shares history with you, remembers things that were big to you, and you can say "Cody said something the other day" and she knows which of the 3 boys Cody is.
Its also great to have someone that shares your values, and most of all someone that I know I can always count on when the going gets tough. Everyone needs their own Rj (my BFF).
I am so glad that I took the time out yesterday, it was so incredible. Do remember to kiss those you love, and to remind them how special they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment