Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Monday, December 19, 2011

How weird is this?

I have been working like a crazy person trying to stay caught up and am still behind! I have to restock this morning and am wondering how I am gonna do that, not much to stock with!
I am thinking next Holiday I am going to have to hire someone to help, even making Staples runs for me would help, you know?
So yes it's a good thing to be out of things, folks are supporting us which is wonderful and very much appreciated, but I hate to disappoint people when they come for a specific soap and I'm out of stock. I prominse you I have NOT been sitting on the couch eating bon-bons! (although I plan on doing that after Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment