Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Simplifying

As we come to the close of another year, I ponder what things I can do to make the new year a little easier.
One of the things I have decided to do is to let most of my on-line selling venues go. There are so many and I think to make them truly go, you have to spend a lot more time on self promotion, more time that I am willing to devote to doing them. I feel like if I just keep my two main venues, it will be much easier to manage. Nothing against the other venues, they are just smaller and newer and it's difficult as thet are not as well known.
So the ones I will continue on with will be Etsy (the one that's the most well known) and Meylah, because I REALLY like the way they are set up, and really like the folks that run the site. I feel like they genuinely have an interest in helping their sellers, they are still very new as well. Of course my website will still be going.
So have you thought about what things you are doing in the coming year to make life easier yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment