Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Monday, April 9, 2012

ch- ch- ch-changes





I used to have a boss years ago, when I worked as an Operations Supervosor in a bank (THAT was another life-time ago!) and he used to say "never settle for status quo" and I guess it must have made an impression to remember it all these years later. It's easy to just do what you've always done, it's easy, although you may not get the results you're after. I think it's a good thing to change things up now and then, you never know what great things await you if you never try!
I had to do this myself today. I have a professional Soaper's organization (yes they exist!) that I have belonged to since the beginning, and while it was OK, there is another organization that looks like a better fit, so I made the change and am already much happier. It took me so long to change because it's always been the easy thing to do, to stay where I was.
You just never know unless you make a change now and then! Do it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment