Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rain Rain go away






Don't come back on Market day!
Actually, I don't really mind the rain, it's just an inconvenience really. Most of the vendors at the Farmers Markets will still come out, I will usually go too unless the wind is out of control, I can't protect my precious soap from sideways rain.
I just have to say a special thank you to the loyal shoppers at the Farmers Markets that shop with us to support us, and Local, that come because it's truly a way of life and so more more than just the current fashion. I once told a customer thank you for coming out in the rain, and his reply was "well I have to eat!"
I'l be in Concord today, I hope to see you!

(Those of you within Market distance that is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment