Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Sunday, July 24, 2011

On a personal note

You may know I have 3 grown sons and I am extremely proud of all of them. My oldest son is in the Army and just getting back from Afghanistan and I'll finally get to see him today, I can't tell you what a long year this has been.
My middle son works for the Dept of Corrections, so he's what they would have called "one of the good guys" in the old western days, he's such a good man. He's alwasy very thoughtful and generous.
My youngest some of you may know. I look to him to be the entreprenuer in the group, like me, his grandfather, great grandmother and great-great grandmother. Makes you think there is something in that nature or nurture thing. I'm not sure exactly what he'll be doing yet, something with cars, but he definately has the gift/insight for it. I know I can always count on Cody to be my "sounding board" he has a good head on his shoulders and is not afraid to tell me what he thinks (believe me!).
So that's a little peek into my life, I am blessed to have such amazing sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment