Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Friday, July 15, 2011

Peeking at blogs

I love to look at other people's blogs, not just for content, but for design as well. There are a few I've seen (I've been guilty of this) where it's a little hard on your eyes. Most of the ones I follow are in relation to business, although my favorites have a little of the person's life thrown in too. I love that because you feel like you are getting to know the writer a little, and if you're a customer it's especially cool to get to know who it is that you're buying your soap from! Comments are always fun too, getting to read the feed-back from folks. Murray the cat has a blog and he always gets comments, they always make me smile to read them. (Click on the banner right "thoughts of a Stripey Person to read his)
Do you have any favorite blogs?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Soap Lady I know what you mean it is fun visiting other peoples blogs...I tend to enjoy revisiting blogs were I am not overwhelmed by flashy showy adverts that distract me from the main post.

    ReplyDelete