Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Favorites

This handmade mug is one of my favorite things. I bought it on eBay years ago. The lady had bought it at some festival in Oregon and wasn't really in love with it and I ended up with it and think it's so cool. I love the moon being there and the color, and I appreciate the time it took the artisan who made the mug to craft this unique mug. Little did I know when I purchased it all those years ago that I myself would someday have a business making something handmade. I'm glad the lady let it go, so it would go to someone who appreciated it. For me it's always the little things that bring me joy, as you can see! So what are some of your little joys? Off to have my coffee now! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment