Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Passion




Passion. It's what puts the wind in your sails. I love seeing someone who is passionate about what they're doing, be it work or play, or if you're one of the fortunate ones like me, they're sort of entertwined.
I was saying last night "I wonder what I should wear tomorrow" and my husband thought I said "I don't want to work tomorrow" and he went "WHAT?!" and I repeated it, he said "you haven't said that since you've been working for yourself" - I don't think I've EVER said "I don't want to go to work"!
Have you noticed too, the people that don't have that passion, tend to not do a great job on whatever they're doing? Their heart isn't in it. I feel badly for folks that just work to work, to pay the bills. Life is too short to do that. I know we may not be rolling in dough, but the rewards far outweigh the struggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment