Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Friday, August 5, 2011

Planning




I am a big one on planning. Of course you have to be flexible and expect the unexpected, however, you've heard that failing to plan is planning to fail? Especially when you are a "solopreneur", you have to make sure that things don't fall through the cracks.
My system works well for me, I have a planner that goes everywhere with me, it should be surgically attached! LOL Anyhow it keeps me on track. What I do is write down things I need to do as I know they'll arise, and then the evening before I write down my to do list for the next day, then I pretty much hit the ground running the next day. I do the nasty stuff I don't want to do first, that usually ends up being the most important stuff anyhow. There's just nothing like getting to cross something off the list!
I think it's really important to manage your time, not the other way around. Do you have any great time management tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment