Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Biz Plan

You know the old saying, if you don't know where you're going, how will you get there? A Business Plan is an essential ingredient in your success. Things you may not have thought about, as well as really mapping out how your company will become successful. There's a lot of information in your plan, and if you are ever serious about getting investors or other financing, it's required.
There are a few organizations that actually have programs to help you do this, I believe the Women's Initiative out of Oakland has a program, and the one that I graduated from was from The Small Business Development Center. Here's a link for you to get more information on that http://contracostasbdc.com/ (you'll have to copy/paste, I couldn't get it to click right) It's called New Venture Training and is an intensive 12 week program. Don't let the cost scare you off, they will consider a scholarship for you, that's what I did.
I have found the information provided to be very valuable and I still refer to my notes even now. If you're serious about your business, I heartily recommend your taking advantage of this informative program. (If you call, and speak to Jeff Hall, tell him Carla the SOAP LADY sent you)

No comments:

Post a Comment