Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What it's all about

So I had this customer today in Concord that had moved away for a few years. It was a wonderful surprise to see her and when we saw each other we exchanged a big hug and did a short catch up session. I asked about her daughter and she asked how my husband was doing. Even though I hadn't seen her in a long while, the reconnection was instant, because there was a connection to begin with. And what I was thinking about after she left was, it really IS all about connections, be it with friends, family, customers, customers that become friends. I just don't take it for granted, each relationship we have is SO precious. Remember to always tell the folks in your life how precious they are to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment