Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Monday, June 20, 2011

Table Display

There are a few things to consider with your table set up. You want it to look interesting, have color and have an appealing feel to it. Your own style of course will go into this, depending on what your particular theme is. Here are a few things worth considering:
Ease of set up If you look at the picture from the last post, you will see clear bins, those are awesome, I don't have to take them from another container and then to these, they live in these and since they stack, I can use my vertical space and less of the table. They came from The Container Store, but I'm sure you can find something else like this if you look around. The wooden displays in the center are actually drawers! I love those, at the end of the day I just slide them closed and they are done. It really speeds up my set up/tear-down time.
Color You want something that will draw the eye in, that will get folks to come and check you out!
Differing heights This will add visual interest rather than having everything on just one level.
You can also look around on the Flickr site for inspiration for your table display. I'm all about easy, so do think about that, especially if you do a few events a week like I do! Feel free to leave your tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment