Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I love this

Part of what I love about making soap is that the possibilities are endless, the combinations of oils and scents you can put together. The latest one is for the Limited Edition and smells like heaven! It's a blend of apple, oatmeal, shea, cinnamon, gingerbread scent. It reminds me of those cookies they used to make (still make them?) that were applesauce/oatmeal with that white icing and they were hard as my head unless you dunked them. I know the folks that are fans of our seasonal "Honey Gingerbread" will love this one as much as I do. I'd post pictures but it's not much to look at, the scent is where it's at! Hopefully it's a big enough batch that I will have it at least all 4 Markets!

No comments:

Post a Comment