Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive sales and events! http://eepurl.com/c2rOxn

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shift in thinking

So I know you have to have your venues spread out, have your name out there to be found in the search engines etc. I have however decided that I really want to spend my valuable time promoting my own site rather than in Artfire, Etsy, or even Meylah. I think that if you have other channels of getting your product out there, you should explore those as much as possible, so, to that end I am going to use the next few months really pushing my own site and getting more wholesale accounts, rather than concentrating so much on the other venues. You have to figure out what works for you and this is my new thinking. I'll keep you posted! What has been working well for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment